Outsourced Guidance. Saving Time and Money.
Corey & Company Senior Partner Edwin Corey continues to provide outsourced CFO services for companies of all sizes. Chief Financial Officers are typically expensive hires - a hire that most start-ups, small and mid sized companies can’t afford and don’t need. Outsourcing your CFO needs allows you to benefit from senior financial experience that will ensure accurate, timely books, healthier finances and better planned tax strategies. Strategically, your outsourced CFO keeps tabs on the company’s wellbeing, providing the guidance you need to ensure you reach your financial and business growth objectives. The bottom line? Outsourcing your CFO needs saves both time and money.
- Track and give regular updates on your financial metrics
- Help build your budget
- Provide forecasts of your financials
- Offer advice for future expansion or sale
- Regularly assess your financial integrity and recommend best practices
- Recommend how to improve your financial position
- Help identify funding sources